my tears of sorrow but not tears of joy........

i might be a fool just by listening to your lie,
i might be a fool just by trusting you,
i might even be an idiot just to see you do that in front of me.
but .
why do you have to make me suffer?
why do you have to make fell more remorseful?
why do you have to make me look like a fool?

why?why?why?why?why?why?

what do i want?
i want the truth... no more lies .. please no more.... i just to know the truth and i will pretend that nth had happened.. i will surely turn my soul away from you.....

if nothing is done , please dun be sorry after the damage is done next week....
don't force me to break my limit that i had been holding up for so long...
you do not want to see my scary side.....
but i swear i will break it if something is not done.....
i will show no mercy even if you are on your knees.....



why do i sound so emotional yet so angry?
ask yourself.....


i know you had never given me hope but why still so cruel in putting on the pressure indirectly?
i know i may sound wrong and very unreasonable but imagine you in my position... what am i talking about is what you should feel at least....



end of the topic

i just placed my feelings of how i feel in this current post... ( i read through it and i find it emo but i'm feeling better now...)

0 comments: