lucky star shines on me finally

How i wish that it was like last year.. just you and me .. nobody was there to disturb us... how i wish....(oh my gosh !!! so emo...) hahahas.
made up this new blog!!!!!! just realised that i always spend too much time in running through my thoughts over and over again!!!!! so i decided to start to make a blog !!!!!! damn i'm a freak... hahas...
today just started my prelims and had the history paper first than maths P1...
my teacher con my friends by saying that the sourcebase was hard!!!! i took his advice seriously and really studied for CHINA!!!!! damn that topic was a nice and easy one in the end.....
but the results was sourcebase=war in europe WW2 and luckily essays was russia/china/germany(nazi)!!!! luckily there was china !!! i actually completed a 12 marks essay!!!! but the second question i did it halfway... shoot... dang... but luckily for the sourcebase, i was able to complete at least 3 quater of the section!!! woot!!!! sure pass for history~!~!~!
haix maths... i'll make it short and sweet... i was doing so well till the last4 !!!!!pages........shoot.... the difficulty of the paper was the same statistics compared to the stock market.... full of ups and downs.....hate it....i used to like it but i just do not know why i cannot get the hang of it again.... why!!!!!!!!!