saturday and after effect

morning tuition then lunch then went to the storehub to help my dad pack the store.

in the late afternoon fell asleep. so tired for me now.. didn't wake up in time for the dinner with my family.( didn't know what gotten into me. so tired that i couldn't even remember that my bro woke me up).

woke up and then my family came home. My mum same evil aura of darth vader, just stared at me and walked away. (so much for being a role model for the young ones, she never practice what she preeches).

once m 2nd bro and his gf left, its like trigger for the atomic bomb. imagine the sound effect when they left the house and my mum just exploded non-stop!! my dad and me were the victims at home and even the innocents(my 2 other brothers) were not spared even though they were not at the scene. i admit that i am at fault but just give my dad a break la you idiot(mum)

went to meet branson for dinner. simple talk, eat and enjoy the night and thats joy for the day.

0 comments: