si bei sian ar!!!!!


3 basic things that i do almost every week that makes me a lifeless being..


1, eat

2, sleep

3, play


its just another month more till school starts for me and i dun really know weather i can hold it in myself much longer..


my luck is getting from bad to worst...


sounds depressed? nah


i'm just stating the facts of my freaking life for until now.

If i had a time machine right now.. i would have teleported myself exactly 1 year ago and tell my past self not to let her go and study hard. haix... too late and too bad


if i had not joined tkd.. would i have been a rugger or a nerd? lol most likely a nerd... XD XD


if i had a younger sibling ( i wish ) i would tell him/her not to follow my footsteps and get themselves into the same freaking situation as i am right now..


if i had studied really hard... i would have been taking my A levels this year ( weird but i had wished for that once XD )


i maybe the first in my family to get to study in a poly but its still not what i feel comfortable with..


i knew that he is jealous of what i had achieved but i am only doing what i am good at and so should you or anyone else...


i know that we maybe treating each other like brothers but it does not give you a reason to lie to me.

though i maybe violent and a threat but i still respect you . i will not show jealousy or signs of hatred .

0 comments: