i need the music god back ~~~

oh no .... i'm becoming high on gaming .... shit shit shit .....
its that my temporary life now too ??
when i go for training now .. all i can hear in my mind is "HIT!!!! HIT !!!!"
but up till now i see no improvement
bloody configuration caused me to lose all my songs... have to start from scratch now XD XD
my com maybe older and the newer version and has lesser space...
but i'm proud to say ... it still rocks!!!!!
its moderm is still going strong and beating those new com.... hahas its just too good ....
(i'm sure those who read my blog knows wad i'm talking abt XD XD )
i jus dun want to state the brand of the new lap-tops XD XD

NEC ah dear NEC ..... i still love you my stupid lap-top..... please to be a problem to me when i start school .... i promise i will get you more space .... XD XD
(oh my gosh !!! i'm starting to talk to my own com now)

0 comments: